Sarvin policy explains how we handle and use your personal information according to our websites and services and your rights in connection to it. Under data protection law, Sarvin is the controller of that information.
The personal information you provide us via the site or social media pages or by corresponding with us via email is voluntarily provided.
The information you provide to us can include your
- Name, title and contact details (such as phone number, email address, postal address, social media handle)
- Enquiry details such as your opinion of our products, your comments on them and services and specific marketing preferences.
What We Collect
- Name, title and contact details (such as phone number, email address, postal address).
- Demographic information, postcode, preferences and interests.
- Information concerning customer surveys and offers.
Sarvin may make alterations to this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you do not provide this information to us, we may not be able to contact you and/or make amendments to your queries effectively.
What we do with the gathered information:
Use of your personal information we require this information to acknowledge your needs and give you a unique, tailored service, especially for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we believe you may perceive as insightful using the email address you have provided.
As discussed above, if we expressly request your permission to send (or you specifically ask us to send) your newsletters, marketing material, or inform you of special events, offers, promotions, new products, and services by email, we rely on your consent to do so. If you do not wish to receive email communications from us, please inform us by using the unsubscribe link inside the email or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using your email settings (to unsubscribe from marketing emails).